Custom Search

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Interview becoming Cabin Crew

It all started back from the last 4 years ago...


8.00am dressed in office attired with a classic black color jackets, hair was bunned up, full make-up in a cab on the way to Kelana Jaya. The taxi driver was so friendly talking to me... The first question he asked is still fresh in my memory until today. "Pergi interview ke, dik?" ahahha... well it's very obviously from the way I dressed up. I just said yes. We talked along the way on my journey to the academy house and he even wish me luck for the interview!


9.00am. when i was inside the training centre... wow!!! there were about 100++ ppl in the small little cafeteria... I dun even have any idea where I should start with. I just went to the nearby table to get a form to fill in. Get my queue number and sit down there to be called.


half and hour later... it's my turn to show my skills... ahahha... lousy skills... 5 peoples were called to enter a room with 2 interviewers. We sat down and take turns to intro ourselves. That's it. That's the first stage.. Looks so simple huh... but my hearts were beating so fast like just finish running 100m sprint.


after a while we were bring to aside to measure our height... barefoot... ahaha.. many ppl dunno why need cabin crew must meet certain height... well not because of look nice with the uniform. It's because of the compartment in the aircraft. You cannot be too short for that....


3rd stage... what will this be? is it swimming? nah... but writing essay...Gosh... I need to sit for my SPM? I thought I already scored my English in my SPM exam... Well now I know why this is important during the initial interview. You have to write to office to explain any incident.


4th stage is another interview again...talk and talk and talk...


5th stage... wow so many stages...Not easy becoming a cabin crew... Well actually there is no stage 5... The last stage is just few simple words..."OK. You can go back now and if you are selected we will contact you. Hope to see you in future"... Look at the time... it's lunch time... when i get out from the room... the numbers of interviewee is like never reduce...coz i believe many ppl would like to wear their Kebaya...


but anyway I just leave that place and went back home.

1 comment:

CM said...

Think next time everyone will come yo your blog and look for advice on how the interview for cabin crew is like. The role model, eh.... :)