Custom Search

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Delicious Food

Food is the life for everyone. To some, they eat to live. But for some they live to eat. They will travel all around the globe to search for foods. As for me, I like to eat and see different foods served in different countries or continents.
My current jobs allows me to travel around and fill my stomach with loads of different food. You can name it what kind of foods there are... delicious, spicy, tasteless, weird, etc.
Let me show you some of the foods I had...

BBQ Buffalo Wings





Grill Tenderloin




Flame-Grilled King Prawn






Hmm...that is so delicious... let's move on for more....These are those that you wouldn't think that you will savour...

Menu Of The Day

Crickets...

Flying Snake

Deadly Scorpion


That isn't so bad after all...more tempting will be the following...









Cocoon...(Steam, Boiled, Grill)



Millipede (Grilled, Raw, BBQ)

May I take your order now please?

**Ok... Hope that by looking at all the food here, you will not be choosy on your next course of meal...**

Bon Appetit Everyone!!!

3 comments:

suedoll said...

I am resorting to becoming a vegetarian..

Hayashi said...

vegetarian? but u gonna miss out a lot... a lot of nice ones... yummy yummy

Unknown said...

yeah lor, yummy food always be there waiting for you and me...