Custom Search

Thursday, June 4, 2009

what A day...

it's a memorable day ever in my whole life.... it's such a hard feeling from the bottom of my heart and for him ( I believe). I never thought that I will say such a thing...."We've been together for so long but then I don't know how long exactly we go out as couples".... I know it is very hurt.... it hurts me so deeply....

Distances really keeps us apart... It needs strength and trust from both of us..... I don't know how long I can hold on to it.....one year? two? or lifetime?

Sometimes when out there, seeing people 2 by 2.... have you ever wonder how I feel? Or ever wish I was there with you?

Or I think it is time for me to be strong again.... strong to be alone again....That is the much I can do....

No comments: