skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Custom Search
Friday, August 22, 2008
I Believe I Can Fly
I was shopping in a household shop in Frankfurt and I noticed one thing in that shop that really attracts me.
Check this out!!!
This piggy believe that one fine day, she will be able to fly!!!! Let's hope for this miracle!!!!!
"I believe I can fly... I will become a butterfly.... :)"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...Hayashi...
About Me
Hayashi
kay EllE, wILaYaH pErsEkuTuAn, Malaysia
Internetholic!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(4)
►
June 2009
(1)
►
May 2009
(1)
►
March 2009
(1)
►
February 2009
(1)
▼
2008
(19)
►
December 2008
(2)
►
November 2008
(1)
►
October 2008
(1)
▼
August 2008
(3)
I Believe I Can Fly
08 08 08
Life In Saudi!!!
►
July 2008
(4)
►
June 2008
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment